Hornblower Niagara Cruises – We’re the Social Boat!
When vacationing and sightseeing there is nothing quite like sharing your experience with friends and family back home on social media.
We know what that’s like. As a world-famous tourist destination in Canada, we have a lot to share on social media. Whether they are photos from guests, videos of going #InTheMist or even live broadcasts from our boat tours we simply love them all! This year we’ve added EVEN MORE incredible ways to experience and engage with us on social media.
If you’ve visited us or are planning on visiting soon, following us on social will give you the best way to see what events or contests are happening.
Drum Roll For hornblower Niagara cruises Please….
We’ve introduced some amazing new social media channels to our social platforms for 2016.
- Who doesn’t love Instagram Stories? These short clips show up to date daily activity from Hornblower Landing and our boat tours. Seeing guests on a Voyage to the Falls Boat Tour can help build your excitement about an upcoming trip. You can also use our #InTheMist hashtag to have your photos or videos featured on our Instagram Stories feed. We love sharing the excitement and adventure so definitely we encourage you to share and post away!
- We’ve recently started broadcasting live from our Voyage to the Falls Boat Tours and Falls Fireworks Cruises with Facebook Live Video. The exciting thing about this new feature is that it’s already on Facebook! You don’t need to download a new app or search for a new username to find it. If you already like us on Facebook you can request to be notified when we go live so you don’t miss any of the action! Check out this image below to see how to confirm you’re getting notifications.
- This is another live broadcasting platform that is attached to Twitter. If you follow us on Periscope you can join us for a live first-person experience of our Voyage to the Falls Boat Tour every Wednesday at 11:00 am EST. This weekly broadcast isn’t all you’ll see by following us. We also periodically broadcast from our Falls Fireworks Cruise, insert applause here. You can watch previously aired broadcasts and tune in live to chat with us in real time. Ask questions or learn more about the history of Niagara Falls Canada by watching our Periscopes live every week.
NOW I WANT TO PURCHASE NIAGARA FALLS BOAT TICKETS!
Now that you know how to digitally engage with us, it’s time to start planning your trip to visit us and experience the Falls for yourself in person.
Buying your tickets online in advance is your first step! Check out this quick list to see how easy it is to buy online and save time when you visit.
- Go to www.niagaracruises.com to see the different cruise options. You’ll find details here on our Voyage to the Falls Boat Tour, Falls Fireworks Cruise and Falls Illumination Cruise.
- Select the cruise type you’d like to experience and select the date of your visit.
- Print your tickets or bring the email on your phone as your ticket to board the boat.
*PRO TRAVELER TIP* Check out the Day + Night Cruise Package to save money and experience both a daytime and an evening cruises!
It’s that easy! And did we mention this will help you skip possible lines at the ticket kiosks during your visit? Getting you on the boat and in the mist faster than ever before!
Directions to Niagara Falls, Canada
Once you’ve selected your date of visit and purchased tickets online in advance you’ll need to know where Niagara Falls, Ontario is and how to get to Niagara Falls Canada.
Niagara Falls is located in Ontario, Canada. Located approximately 1 and a half hours away from Toronto, Ontario. It is also just a skip across the border from Niagara Falls, New York. Niagara Falls, Ontario sits between one international border crossing and two major international airports, one located in Buffalo, NY and another in Toronto, Ontario making it easy for guests from all over the world to visit.
Our attraction address is below:
5920 Niagara Parkway
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada L2E 6X8
Also known as under the giant white boat sails!
For full directions on getting to Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada see our Getting Here page.
Free Wifi On The Boat
Don’t forget to share your photos and videos while you’re visiting us! Using our hashtags #InTheMist and #NiagaraCruises on all platforms will help get your content showcased on our social media.
And you can stop stressing over using your cell phone data while visiting, our boats have free wifi! So you can send as many snaps, pictures or videos as you want.
Go ahead, share that selfie!
Hornblower Niagara Cruises is Everywhere!
Whichever is your social media platform of choice, we’re on it! Here is the full list of our social media channels.
- Facebook – Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Twitter – @CruiseNiagara
- Instagram – @NiagaraCruises
- Pinterest – Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Google+ – +NiagaraCruises
- Periscope – Niagara Cruises
- YouTube – Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Flickr – niagaracruises