Top 10 Facts About Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises has two state of the art catamarans that can hold 700 passengers each
- #NiagaraCruises is 110% Social media Friendly – Tweet that!
- Hornblower allows you to book your tickets online before you go and not have the trouble of waiting in line
- Hornblower Call Centre is Monday to Friday from 8am until 5pm. (Summer hours of operation will vary.)
- You can now purchase tickets online and pick up at the Will Call station located at the Hornblower Ticketing Plaza upon arrival
- There are two accessible friendly washrooms on board both catamarans
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises will operate daily and evening with their last cruise disembarking at 9:30pm.
- Take away a piece of history with our ‘must have’ souvenir audio guides. Available in 8 different languages.
- Visitors can now stand on the very top of the catamarans to capture those picture perfect memories from our 360-unobstructed observation deck.
For more information, visit: niagaracruises.com